Friday, January 28, 2011

Suzy Gayle -- Sunday Night Feb. 6th @ 6pm


In January 1994 my life was forever changed as I lost my only daughter to gun suicide. Going through the stages of grief and realizing that I became a member of a club that I did not ask to be a part of, God started working on my heart. After 31/2 years of a caring lady feeding me a spoon full of love a day, I was ready to reach out to others. In 1998 I went to work for "Holy Highway,"which is a program for teenage girls and boys that are in trouble with the law, or are unable to live at home. They are at risk children needing love, understanding, and guidance. It was an enlightening and gratifying experience. In December of that year I returned to New Mexico.

The following year God called me to share my story through song and testimony. I stepped out into full time ministry never looking back and trusting God in all things.

Suzy ministers to people with her voice through country Christian music.  Her ministry has touched many people, especially throughout Texas, New Mexico and Colorado and even into Arizona, Oklahoma and Missouri.

No comments:

Post a Comment